Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sisters are forever friends

This was probably one of my favorite sessions... Not just because it was my first time shooting in YBOR, which is a photographers paradise! No, this was one of my favorites because of who I was photographing! My forever friend Heather and her gorgeous sister Justine! They are so much alike but so different at the same time. I love these girls.

Heather and I met in 1983. ;) If I wasn't at my house when I was a child I was at hers, or down the road at "the sandlot." The movie "The Sandlot" was an obsession of ours. We named this over-grown drainage ditch thing, with a little path to a palm tree in the middle, "the sandlot." Thats where we would hangout. There wasn't even anything to do there but we would walk the 10 miles to get there. It was really like 1/2 a mile but it seemed much further away. Its funny how the world seems so big when your small.
So when Heather contacted me to do a sister session for her and Justine, I was sooo excited!! I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking and editing them!















The link above it to my March of Dimes page. You can help by joining me to walk or by making a donation! So many babies are born too early and I want to help do something about it, and you can too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Natalie they are so beautiful. I want to thank you for starting my day with a smile and tears. Seems like only yesterday you girls were sitting on the floor playing Barbies and now you are a talented photographer Mommy and Heather is miles away. I think I will have to get every shot and I think next time Heather is in town you two need a shoot together. Forever friends too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ybor! Looks like you three had fun! <3 the shoe shot!

    ReplyDelete